R & D PARTNERSHIPS AND SOLUTIONS:
Many of our products are the result of joint development efforts with our customers. It is through these close relationships that we can provide the best combination of value and performance in today’s challenging markets. Talk to us about your hose or tubing requirements, there is a good chance that we can find a way to improve on either the cost or performance of your product.
Flex-Tech uses state-of-the-art extrusion processes to manufacture our hose and tubing. We constantly evaluate our supplier base and demand excellence in the raw materials that we purchase as well as the products we sell. We also have the capability to attach fittings and test assemblies for a variety of industries. Contact us for any of the following applications:
- Extrusion of almost any thermoplastic material into hose or tubing up to one inch inside diameter.
- Co-extrusion of lined tubing or cover.
- Spiral reinforcement using many different textile yarns.
- High-speed crimping capability for air or water hose assemblies.
- Hydraulic crimping capability for high pressure assemblies.
- Hydrostatic or aerostatic testing capabilities of finished assemblies (elevated temperatures).